- Laura Henry, BAClient AmbassadorLaura is the ultimate team player. Her passion for helping others thrive is the driving force behind all that she does for RTC. She brings the same compassionate warmth to clients, therapists, and admin alike, and she is extremely gifted at meeting people where they are at and guiding them towards the path of success. She is not only great at her job but she really enjoys it and it shows in every interaction she has.Laura’s calm and friendly demeanor is sure to put you at ease. No matter your struggle or comfort level, she is committed wholeheartedly to understanding and anticipating your needs, and ensuring that you are paired with a therapist who can best help you heal. Call her to schedule an appointment!
- Dee Juve, BA.Billing Manager
Dee is our billing wizard, our insurance guru and a really nice person! She is extremely creative, a tireless team player and an unwavering optimist with the “cup half full” perspective.
Dee is an asset to RTC with her vast knowledge in billing, insurance plans and healthcare networks. She performs all the day to day billing functions, including claims submissions, payment postings, claim follow-ups and client questions with understanding, humor and grace.
We don’t know what we would without Dee, nor do we want to find out!
- Lara BerenbergPractice Administrator and ICC Program Director
Lara’s ability to help clients find a therapist and modality which can best help them is the stuff of legends. She has the ability to decipher clients’ needs and desires like no one we’ve seen before. Lara is an outspoken proponent of RTC’s Intensive Couples Counseling (ICC) Program.
Her goal is to set clients up for success – and if she feels like ICC will give you the best shot to save your relationship – she will give you the hard sell. Not because she’s salesy – but because she absolutely refuses to set clients up for failure. Your success is her mission. Call her today.
- Jennifer Aho, BAOffice Manager
Jenni is our behind the scenes superwoman. She is an awesome and aspiring team member whose main purpose is to deliver help to others. You need something done, you give it to Jenni and quickly, quietly and effectively it gets done!
While making the day to day operations of the office run smoothly is the main part of her role, what she really enjoys is working with different kinds of people.
Jenni’s philosophy is every interaction holds the potential for something special to occur. She is pretty special and we are glad she is on our team.
- Jeb Sawyer, MA, LMFTCo-Founder, Couples, Individual Relationship Issues, ICC Co-Founder
Jeb is a co-founder of The Relationship Therapy Center of Minnesota. He is one of only two Certified Gottman Therapists in Minnesota.
These days he does not take on new clients, but supervises and mentors the therapists at RTC in Gottman’s methods and FIT to ensure that all the therapists at RTC are competent and well trained.
- Theresa Benoit, MA, LMFTCo-Founder, Couples, Individual Relationship Issues, ICC Co-Founder, EMDR/Trauma
Theresa is a co-founder and the spirit behind the Relationship Therapy Center of Minnesota. She has over 12 years of experience working with individuals and couples.
These days she does not take on new clients, but supervises and collaborates with the therapists on her team to ensure that clients get the best possible experience at RTC. She’s known in the office by her infectious laugh.