Thanks for your interest in the Relationship Therapy Center! This Spring we will be hiring therapists for our Post-Grad Fellowship. Please go to the Fellowship tab to learn more and to apply.
If you are an experienced and fully licensed therapist (LMFT, LICSW, LPCC, or LP) who loves to work with couples and would like to be considered if an opening becomes available please watch the video below under Fully Licensed Therapist and send us your video application.
A Few Examples of Our Community!
Fully Licensed Therapist
At the Relationship Therapy Center we are always interested in hearing from therapists (LMFT, LICSW, LPCC, or LP) who love to work with couples. We offer all the benefits of private practice, without the work of finding clients and handling billing!
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive therapists.
- Competent and experienced couples therapist (Post licensure)
- Exudes warmth and caring
- Good communications skills (extremely responsive)
- Comfortable with technology
- Good at being up-to date with case notes
If you meet these criteria – please watch the video above and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page. Once we hear from you – we’ll provide the next steps. Thank you so much for your interest. We look forward to talking with you soon.
About The Relationship Therapy Center of Minnesota (RTC): Our mission is to help people grow in health and happiness in their important relationships. We are able to do this through our 3 core values:
- Effectiveness: We know that clients will get the best possible service. We give our clients the best possible chance of thriving. We are competent and make a difference.
- Growth: Rooted in the belief that we can all learn to have supportive relationships. We push ourselves and our clients to grow.
- Connection: We help our clients have better intimacy. Clients know we genuinely care about them.
Through the integration of empirically informed couples therapy, VIP customer service, and a willingness to go beyond the normal bounds of couples therapy – we are able to tailor our services to the needs of each individual client and relationship. Relationships are our passion.