We are seeking a warm and friendly, hardworking and efficient, dependable and responsible, and excellence-oriented Administrative Coordinator to help support our therapists and their clients! This in-person role serves as the face of our clinic for prospective and existing clients, assists with the new client intake process, and helps the administrative team with other assigned tasks. Candidates of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; experience and comfort interacting with a wide range of people
- Proficient in business English and general office practices
- Comfortable learning and using technology
- Strong organization and time management skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Business casual work attire
- All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check
- Familiarity with marketing principles and strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing efforts
- Ability to independently learn and develop new skills
- Cultural responsiveness; awareness of your own cultural identity and the ability to learn from and respectfully relate to other cultural backgrounds and heritages
- Knowledge of the mental health or insurance industries is a bonus!
- Hourly pay starting at $18.00/hour
- Health, vision, & dental insurance & 50% employer premiums match
- 401(k) and up to 4% employer match
- 4 weeks yearly paid vacation time
- Flexible schedule
- Make and answer phone calls, and respond to emails/online inquiries
- Set up intake appointments for new clients and complete any associated data entry & paperwork
- Perform clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, mailing, and filing
- Perform local errands such as purchasing supplies
- Interface with clients (greeting and directing them, accepting payments, checking in with them about their satisfaction, etc)
- General office upkeep and housekeeping (restocking, vacuuming, dusting, etc)
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Your résumé
- 3 references (preferably 2 professional and 1 personal) that include your reference’s name, phone number, email address, and relationship to you
- A brief (1-3 minute) video of yourself answering the following questions:
- What about this position and the Relationship Therapy Center resonates with you?
- What sets you apart from other candidates?
- What restrictions would you have in working this position?
(You are welcome to use your phone for your video – we aren’t film critics! ;))
Fully Licensed Therapist
If you are a licensed therapist (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LADC) who loves to work with couples, please watch the video below and send us your video application. At the Relationship Therapy Center we offer all the benefits of private practice, without the work of finding clients and handling billing! Therapists with a specialty like addiction, trauma, or cultural competency training are encouraged to apply.
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive therapists.
- Competent and experienced couples therapist (Post licensure)
- Exudes warmth and caring
- Cultural competency
- Good communications skills (extremely responsive)
- Comfortable with technology
- Good at being up-to date with case notes
If you meet these criteria – please watch the video above and then e-mail your video application to email@example.com. Once we hear from you, we’ll provide the next steps. Thank you so much for your interest. We look forward to talking with you soon!