Thanks for your interest in the Relationship Therapy Center!
If you are a licensed therapist (LMFT, LICSW, LADC) who loves to work with couples, please watch the video below under Fully Licensed Therapist and send us your video application.
Fully Licensed Therapist
At the Relationship Therapy Center we offer all the benefits of private practice, without the work of finding clients and handling billing! Therapists with a specialty like addiction, trauma, or cultural competency training are encouraged to apply.
Come and join a staff of competent, effective, and supportive therapists.
- Competent and experienced couples therapist (Post licensure)
- Exudes warmth and caring
- Cultural competency
- Good communications skills (extremely responsive)
- Comfortable with technology
- Good at being up-to date with case notes
If you meet these criteria – please watch the video above and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page. Once we hear from you – we’ll provide the next steps. Thank you so much for your interest. We look forward to talking with you soon.
About The Relationship Therapy Center of Minnesota (RTC): Our mission is to help people grow in health and happiness in their important relationships. We are able to do this through our 3 core values:
- Effectiveness: We know that clients will get the best possible service. We give our clients the best possible chance of thriving. We are competent and make a difference.
- Growth: Rooted in the belief that we can all learn to have supportive relationships. We push ourselves and our clients to grow.
- Connection: We help our clients have better intimacy. Clients know we genuinely care about them.
We tailor our services to the needs of each individual client and relationship. Relationships are our passion.
A Few Examples of Our Community!